The Angular course for developers that actually want to build real apps
Angular Course is no longer accepting new students.
Lucky for you though, I know a thing or two about how to learn Angular. Here's what you should do in a world without Angular Course.
1. Carefully do the official tutorial.
2. Read the official developer guide.
3. Watch Angular from Scratch to get an idea of how Angular actually works.
4. Become an expert by reading Build your Own Angular.
5. Go crazy, build your own projects, and stop doing Angular tutorials!
So what am I doing now? Most Angular Course students were already professional developers, but over the years, I've become much more interested in helping beginners succeed. So that's what I'm doing now. You can find out more about what I'm up to at watchandcode.com.